Being prepared is an essential component for success, not just in academics, but in all areas of life. For the modern student, a solid educational plan can serve as a road map that helps him or her navigate the various choices and possible stumbling blocks on their path to where they want to be.
A strong plan for your child’s education helps both of you to narrow down choices and focus on the most important goals, make informed decisions about course and school selection, and connect to resources and support services that help you to capitalize on the opportunities that come your way. Furthermore, when students are able to identify their goals and create an action plan, they become more motivated, more focused, and more likely to succeed.
That’s why Inspiration Learning Center created our VIP Educational Planning Program. Our consultants work with you and your child to create a unique plan that clarifies the most important things in his or her academic journey, and helps him or her to reach their full potential.
Our program includes:
- Interests, values, and learning style assessments
- Concrete educational action plans for long-term and short-term
- Follow-up educational planning with monthly progress checks
- Recommendations for schools, programs, and extracurricular activities
- Access to our network of mentors, consultants, and educational experts
We can help you with:
- Establishing realistic educational goals
- Course selection and school selection to suit your goals
- Understanding the education system
- Assessing your skills, interests, and abilities
- Connecting to mentors, apprenticeships, and other supports/resources
- Finding and applying to scholarships, volunteering and leadership programs
- Choosing a career direction
- Accessing information on higher education, post-secondary programs, universities and colleges
An educational plan is all about helping a student get the most out of his or her education, and with September approaching, now is a great time to sit down with your child and have a discussion about where he or she wants to be in the future. Inspiration’s educational planning packages can help you get started!